Friday, July 5, 2013

leappad ultra sweepstakes


I always love sharing with you my new and exciting finds! I have been a big fan of LeapFrog products for a long time and my kids love them as well. They are coming out with a new product called the LeapPad Ultra! Built for kids, inside and out, LeapPad Ultra is the 100% kid-perfect tablet with 7” hi-res screen, kid-safe Wi-Fi and instant access to 800+ fun and educator-approved games and apps. LeapPad Ultra works with LeapFrog’s award-winning library of 800+ educator-approved apps, games, eBooks, videos, music and more. With games that automatically adjust to your child’s level, kids stay challenged and inspired to learn!


Now I know you want to win one of these awesome tablets! Enter to win the Ultimate Kids' Learning Tablet: LeapPad Ultra Sweepstakes. Visit the link and enter the required information. Upon entering the sweepstakes, you may invite up to five friends to participate. If they are chosen to win a LeapPad Ultra, you’ll win one too!

I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.

share this on »
{Facebook} {Twitter} {Pinterest}
Add a comment
LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs